Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ethnic Relax Hair Going Natural

In my journey going from relaxed permed hair to natural I am having the hardest time just figuring out what products to start with. I have spent three days going through videos and trying to determine who is giving the best advice or who hair type fits mine. If you are looking for a way to get your ethnic hair in order I advise you to watch the videos on you tube. The ladies have already made all the mistakes so why try to reinvent the wheel. You can start with the videos on this page.


I am going to order heavenly journey products mixed with some ideas from Dprincess28. I spent so far over $50 just getting products to start me out. It seems like it will take about 10 days to get my products from heavenly journey. I read so many great testimonials and feel comfortable ordering the products. I would feel better if there were a money back guarantee considering the cost pretty on the expensive side.





Product I am going to purchase to grow my hair...








The lady that run the site has pic and videos showing her hair from chop off long and healthy. So the products bought today to get started I will list below. I know I need protein and moisturizer however, you have to switch them up. I am going to do a egg treatment prior to the wash, I could not find any virgin coconut cream to start with. I plan on putting a teaspoon of apple cedar vinegar in my shampoo and I choose Olive Oil Replenishing deep conditioner. I will then do a herb rinse after the deep conditioner. I am concerned about my hair tangling but I will let it partially dry then comb it out an wet it a bit to do my rod set.


Products For My First Rod Set: Project Rod Set









Egg Protein Pre-Wash Nioxin Shampoo add teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (not the best makes hair thick and grow it but hair breaks after a while) Olive Oil Replenishing Deep Conditioner Setting lotion SoftSheen Carlson Optimun Oil Therapy (first time using)

Be sure to sign up for my reader and catch my photos as I take this journey to fabulous ethnic hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment