Monday, August 24, 2009

Ethnic Hair - Necessity Tools


Today I bought my first set of "Ethnic Hair Supplies". I will list them and their prices as well as the places I got them from. You may have most of these things in your cabinet or you may be like me and have to go and purchase everything. Small investment for nice long healthy and silky hair.

Let's face if we are going to do this right we must have the supplies and tools to see this through. Hey we are all on a budget now days but hair is like personal hygiene you just got to keep it up no way out of that. I am leaning on Chaz Dean products because he give you a shampoo and conditioner all in one. With his shampoo you can replace your four of you already used products.


Large mirror (pink) from big lots $2.00









A Stance Mirror so I can sit and work $1.50 (not actual mirror but close)










Ouchless hair bands 2.00 (stay away from rubber bands that cut and break hair) you
also want to avoid the ties with the gold clip in middle.











So as you can see so far I have spent $5.50 and I still have a long list of things to buy. I will try to cut corners as much as possible as I stated in another post when you buy products you have no way of telling what will work on your hair and what will not. I always try to get the same line of shampoo and conditioner however if you go all natural of find products with a lot of natural oils you should be ok.

My list of things still to purchase:

  1. Hair scissors from supply store
  2. shampoo and conditioner
  3. moisturizer
  4. Rollers for the wet set
  5. Gel
  6. Natural oil or gloss

And that is just to start me off. There are a lot of other hair styles that will require other products and supplies to buy. Watch the videos on this site and all other you tube videos on natural hair to learn how to care for you hair. Be sure to get my free report and sign up for my news letter for tips, tricks and hair styles. I will also be doing videos and posting pics...


No comments:

Post a Comment