Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ethnic Hair - Rod Set Day After

San grandaughter, BotswanaImage via Wikipedia


With my ethnic hair I have never been able to comb my hair wet. Last night I was able to comb through my hair with no hair loss. Today my hair is very soft and very shiny and it feels great.
My hair is permed relaxed I just got a fresh perm July and my niece actually ran the perm all the way through which is not good because we all know perm breaks down your natural curl pattern and can be very damaging. Most videos is on natural hair very little on relaxed permed healthy hair care.

I will post videos as soon as I learn how to work this video camera. I am very happy with my results from last night rod set.

Step By Step Rod Set:

  1. Pre-conditions with an egg conditioner
  2. Sections out hair and then section that part out
  3. Then added little water with hands (did not have spray bottle) very little water damp
  4. Then I added my egg (2 eggs beaten very well) saturated my hair roots and ends 10 min
  5. Then I rinsed out in show and used my shampoo with a teaspoon of vinegar in it.
  6. Then saturated with good condition to comb through hair wide comb gently 10 min
  7. Then I rinsed that out and applied my Olive Oil deep Conditioner Replenishing Pac
  8. (covered with plastic cap and under dryer for 20 min)
  9. Then I rinsed that out and used leave-in condition and setting lotion.
  10. (i was not sure about the leave in conditioner & using the setting lotion together so I only used the condition and setting lotion on some and not all)

I was very happy with the results it is bouncy and my curls even move when I turn my head. I have to buy different size roller and do smaller in the top I only have the orange rollers because I did not want a tight curl. When it falls it will be just perfect now I am wondering what oil spray to put on it for a daily moisture. I know that oil on this style will make the curls drop faster and black ethnic hair does require daily moisture.

Ethnic Hair Grow Tip:
Keep your ends trimmed even if you have natural hair or relaxed permed hair no matter if you are a braid or weave/wig girl we must keep our ends clipped or they will cause major damage. It is recommended to clip your ends at least every 3 to 4 months or when you see really damaged split ends. Keeping your moisturizer will help to prevent split ends and breakage. Heat is the real enemy and cause the most damage.



Be sure to sign up for my new reader or news letter on best tips and secrets to growing black hair healthy and long.

=========================================

Looking for inexpensive natural oil based products to grow your hair healthy and long visit this site today and learn how to grow 1 inch of hair per month.






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment